Ashwagandha is an adaptogen herb that has been used for centuries in Ceylon with many benefits for the body and mind. It is famously renowned locally for its ability to increase male libido in raising energy levels, stimulating sexual desire and performance. Other benefits include lower blood sugar and cortisol, increased brain activity and ability to fight symptoms of anxiety and depression.
- Stimulates sexual desire.
- Boosts energy and performance.
- Lowers blood sugar.
- Lowers Cortisol levels.
- Increases brain activity.
- Fights the symptoms of anxiety and depression.
- Recommended to use Spring Water
- 95˚C –100˚C
- 1 Tea Bag per person
- 200ml of water per person
- 3 – 5 Minutes